2010年7月5日星期一

Travel with CS girls

01.02.2010 Jamie from China HaiKou
who was studying in Singapore came across to drop by Ipoh. She has met 2 new friends when she was visiting Pahang National Park, so there were all invited to stay in my place.




After the two young man went to Penang, Jamie and I went for a bicycle riding in Ipoh. She said she wanna cycle from Singapore to China after her graduation.
Busy road, but Jamie didn't seem to be afraid.









Indian Mosque .










Ipoh Railway Station.











YES! 30 km of riding , Jamie's first record.





























28.02.2010 Ekaterina from Russia

The first day she arrived, we went to Perak Cave Temple.






Upon her request, when we reached Sitiawan in the evening, we pay a visit to the Hindu Temple, which is a great experience for me as it is my first time joining the Hindu praying ceremony.
The next day, we went cycling in Lumut. We were invited to a Malay wedding.

A little uphill when we left the beach.

Mangrove in Lumut.


Sunset at the Port of Lumut.


We dicided to go Pangkor Island on motorbike. We were so lucky as we saw thousands of Indians were all heading to the Hindu temple in the island.

There were gather to thank the God who had fulfill their wishes.

This is unbelievable...... but the reality is infront of me!





















































We had a really enjoyable day in Pangkor Island.
Katria: Junice, when're you coming to Russia
Junice : probably when I have retired?
Katria : NOOOOOOOO...............................
How kind is she inviting me to her hometown!
I think I would be there, one day.

没有评论: